Beacon is not detected by both iOS and Android app

Hi Michael,

If BLExplr can see the beacons that might mean a firmware problem. Please try using the firmware update example from our SDK to install new firmware on your beacons: https://github.com/Estimote/iOS-SDK

Let us know if this helps!

Cheers.

I have 3 Estimote beacons,of which 2 are working perfectly fine.
I was referring through its development tutorial and for testing purpose i turned ON the “Flip to sleep” mode, as it was guided in the tutorial but one of my three beacons is not detected after I flipped it for first time.
It was working fine earlier(Without “Flip To Sleep” Turned ON).
I used the “BLE scanner app” in which it shows the beacon with “ETS” name
But any other app is not able to detect the beacon

Please help me with this error!

Hi, I have the same issue, on iOS. I have 3 beacons and lately only one is not recognized (the purple one). The other 2 are recognized, I tried to reboot my phones but no success. Thanks

I have the exact same problem as all others. My beacons do not appear in any app that can detect them. in the past it worked fine. Rebooting the device didn’t help for me.

@fusioniIOS, @gauravsri007, thanks for reporting this! Sounds awful, sorry for the trouble. Can you message me more details, we’ll look into it:

• your Estimote Account email
  • if you have more beacons, and only some are not detected, identifiers of the beacons that are not
  • iOS or Android app? latest version? (if not, please try with the latest version)
  • what smartphone
  • if possible, can you try another device, and see if the beacons are detected there?
  • does re-inserting the battery help? you can access the battery through an opening behind the sticky tape, just pull the sticky tape off

Just click on my avatar, and then on the “message” button.

Thanks a ton, appreciate your help!

Hello Piotr,
Thanks for response, my beacons details are given,

1. Account : developer@fusionitechnologies.com
  2. Identifier of beacons which are not detected : c4759b66a9a0
  3. Both (Android and iOS)
  4. iPhone 5s
  5. I have tried with different device like iPhone 6+ but same issue.
  6. I have not remove sticky tap.

Thanks & Regards