Xamarin Invalid Bundle Structure

Hi,

I´m using Estimote.iOS.Proximity via Nuget in Visual Studio. Works fine in debug. But when I try to upload the app (ipa) to Apple I get the following error. Cannot find out how or why. Any ideas:

ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘xxx.iOS.app/SwiftFrameworksSimulator/libswiftGLKit.dylib’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”

I believe the App Store build of your app shouldn’t include any libraries/executables for the simulator. That’s where I’d start looking for a solution—why does your app bundle include the “SwiftFrameworksSimulator/libswiftGLKit.dylib” file in the first place, and how to get rid of it. Might also be a good idea to ask on Xamarin forums.

Hi Rays. I’m a Xamarin developer too. I’m looking desperately for any code sample that connect and scan Estimote beacons. Would it be possible to get from you any piece of code?