Stickers disappearing from Android app, only reboot helps

Got my Estimote stickers yesterday! Thanks to Estimote team for the fast shipment. I have installed the Estimote app on Android 4.4.2 from Play store and facing the below mentioned issue -

The Estimote app detects the sticker and then in a few minutes it disappears from the list of devices. It never appears again, irrespective of how many times you try to scan and find it. This is happening with all of the stickers so this is not an issue with a specific sticker. The only way to get the sticker appear again in the list of devices is to restart the phone and even then it doesn’t show up consistently.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Is it a known issue with Estimote for Android? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards, Sanjeev

Interesting. What device do you use? Does restarting Bluetooth instead of the phone helps?

Thanks for the response. No, restarting the bluetooth doesn’t help. I tried with another phone of mine which is an Android Lollipop but no luck. I get the same behavior from both of the phones (one of which runs Android Kitkat and the other one runs Android Lollipop). I really would like to make it work as our target market is Android users and we are basing plans around Estimote stickers.

Can you kindly advise if I can send you some logs or other information to investigate this issue?

Thank you very much.

Regards, Sanjeev

What are the devices you’re testing with?

I am testing with 2 Android phones, one of which is Android Kitkat (Micromax Nitro 2 E311) and the other one is Android Lollipop (Spice Mobile Android One). Facing this issue on both the devices.

Regards, Sanjeev