Looking for developers to build iOS app

Looking to develop an app that asks users to complete a survey based on their beacon location, and then aggregates information.

1 Like

Sent you an email with details

Thanks

Dear Alan,

Nice to meet you here.

I have sent you an email with the details.
For your reference my email: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Thanks
Naren Patidar
Softweb Solutions Inc.

Hi Ryan,

I am Ilya from Space-O Technologies, LLC.

I already dropped you a message with our company overview and expertise to: maccharles@deloitte.com

Here you can find the list of our initial questions:

• Am I understand you right that you looking for developer which will be able to deliver iOS app which asks users to complete a survey based on their beacon location, and then aggregated information?

• What app should do after aggregated information? Should it be stored locally on the iOS device or it should be sent to the server backend?

• In which data format do you want to have aggregated information?

I want to schedule the short conversation with you and discuss our questions on above and project details together. You can contact me by the following details:

Email: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to talking to you soon.

Best Regards,
Ilya Surinsky
Business Development Manager | Space-O Technologies

Dear Alan,

Pleasure to meet you here. I am Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company. We specialize in iBeacon app development. We have some great experience.

We have developed a concept for the retail industry. Please look into www.tag2m.com. This concept is for the retailers and they can create campaigns about their offerings, run ads etc.

TAG is a project from US based client which we have successfully completed and live. The portal will be used by the retailers which they can subscribe to annual or monthly packages. Thereafter they will be
provided with the dashboard from where they can create campaigns and associate respective beacons to these campaigns.

The apps will be used by normal users like us. Whenever a user visits this retail outlet where beacon are placed, they will start receiving offers from the beacons in that store.

The best things is it works in background. If the app is just installed, you will still get the notifications.

I have dropped you an email about the same. It will be great if you can try to get in touch with me and share your project scope. I am ready to sign NDA as well.

Please add me to skype: whitelotuscorp
Email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker