Hi estimote - community,
we are looking for Developers which will work on the following project we are planning.
We are working on a project with an App that incorporates also the iBeacon technology and we would like to know if you could help with the development.
The app we want to develop will incorporate many functionalities other apps use with iBeacons but here it will included all in one. So users and companies dont need to have many different apps but just one.
The App should
- support iBeacons (see roverlabs.co and bleesk.com)
- Companies can subscribe (paid) and create a profile and in the back end they can set up their account, their campaigns, their geofence (iBeacons) in the actual stores and have the analytics of the usage
- Advertising ability for companies. Set up campaigns, ads, budget etc.
- Professional users can set up their eshop within the app or import the products via an xml feed.
- Users can shop from all shops and their order will be put in ones hopping basket. Only one payment process.
- Users can leave their credit card details and pay directly from with in the app without having to input them all the time
- When being in a restaurant the user can order directly from the app and also pay directly the bill. Leave reviews. The restaurant can have customer infos such as when he visited last time, what he likes to order etc. (see wisely.com)
- At hotels the user can get welcome messages when entering the room, users can through the app communicate with reception or room service and order something to eat or drink etc.
- In shops the loyality card can be included in the app. Without needing to have the actual card with him all the time. (see shopkick.com). Payment at the desk via the app.
- Users can use the app for free but need to sign up. Sign up also via Twitter / Facebook / Gmail
- have social network capabilities
- create profile
- post comments, pictures, videos
- interact with friends
Can you help us with this project? Then send us a message!
We are open for any suggestions.