Looking for a DEV to MVP Project

We are looking for developers (IOS) to make an app. This App will enable a conversation between APP owner and beacon owner. The main idea is that each vendor carry a beacon with her/himself and when buyer (with app) is near, the buyer receives a message “Hello, do you Know that are a Consultant near you! Would like to chat with him/her now?”

More information fbsweb@hotmail.com

Hello,

Pleasure to meet you here. I am Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at
Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company. We specialize
in iBeacon app development. We have some great experience.

The good news is that we have developed a similar concept to what you are looking to get developed. Please look into www.tag2m.com. This concept is for the retailers and they can create campaigns about their offerings, run ads etc.

TAG is a project from US based client which we have successfully
completed and live. The portal will be used by the retailers which they
can subscribe to annual or monthly packages. Thereafter they will be
provided with the dashboard from where they can create campaigns and
associate respective beacons to these campaigns.

The apps will be used by normal users like us. Whenever a user visits
this retail outlet where beacon are placed, they will start receiving
offers from the beacons in that store.

The best things is it works in background. If the app is just installed, you will still get the notifications.

We can talk more about this when we meet online.

Please add me to skype: whitelotuscorp
Email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker

Hello Fabiano!

I have just found your request and I am wondering if you have developed this MVP and if you are needing any assistance with the updates for this product.

We have a dedicated team working on different beacon projects and your project sounds interesting to us too :slight_smile: Check some of our Indoor and Outdoor Navigation Projects here: https://itechcraft.com/web-applications.

Fabiano, hope to have a fruitful discussion soon! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Kate
IT Craft