Seeking freelance developer to build a prototype

Looking for an an iOS beacon developer who can develop or better yet, white label an app for a quick proof of concept with a large U.S. retail chain. We need a tested app in the next 2-3 weeks to capture the opportunity with the client which would lead to a major contract with the client.

App overview:
The app should send customer’s an offer notification to the app and if possible a digital display. A CMS should be available for my company reps to add/update/delete offers that are being sent to app users via beacons.

Hi Bryan!

My name is Kate and I am from IT Craft company https://itechcraft.com.

Please, contact me via our contact form or send me an email directly to ekaterina.bulavina@itechcraft.com so that we discuss your needs in details.

Look forward to getting your email and speaking with you.

Best regards,
Kate
IT Craft

Hello Bryan,

We have already developed a product for the Retail market. www.spotnify.com

The portal is used by the retailers to create advertising campaigns and schedule them as per day/time.

The apps on iOS and Android are made available for the users to receive Spot Notifications from different spots.

Right now the access if free.

Please contact me for further discussion on this and how we can take forward the work. If required, you can use Spotnify or else we will help you create a new platform for your brand.

My email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker

Hi Bryan,

I hope you are doing great.

Just checking in, are you still looking for developer?

I worked on the end to end implementation right from the backend APIs, Admin panel to the device side application. I have implemented apps has the custom beacon management web admin panel as well to manage beacons, notifications, trigger contents as well as beacon analytics data.

It would be great if we jump on a call to discuss further on your requirements, I can also provide you my recent works.

Regards,
Gaurav