Looking for an app developer to build a prototype and then work long-term

Hi,

I am looking for a developer with experience in iBeacon and Eddystone to create a basic app that triggers notifications and sends coupon/ads to the user based on location. Integrating cms within is a plus.

Looking for someone to build a prototype quickly as its very basic and then a long-term commitment ( a year or so) for designing and developing it till completion.

Thank you.

Do you have any experience with beacondo?

Hello,

I am Kirtan Thaker from Whitelotus Corp. We can surely help you develop beacon based apps. We have great work experience on the beacon technology.

I would like to share more details about our work when we meet via email or skype.

Please email me at Kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com or add me on skype: whitelotuscorp

Thanks,

Kirtan

Hi, I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies.

I found your project very interesting for us because we are targeted to work only with serious clients and have a long-term relationship with them.

Kindly check our two most major differences from other companies:

• We have great expertise level in interaction with Estimote Beacons or any other BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) device.

• One more interesting thing that we are developed Custom BLE device: https://www.shot-stats.com - we just handled here both Hardware/Firmware and Mobile parts at once!

• We cover development for ALL Apple devices: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS - So we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app which will strongly comply with Apple Guidelines.

If you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss your project together, which time is preferable to you?

Be free to add me in Skype, my ID is: cblrok90
Or send Email to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Ilya