Looking for a US-based freelance/remote [iOS developer] to build a demo app

Project details: We are a research group in the US, and are seeking a freelance/contract developer to help develop a simple, but experimental iOS app. The app would provide users with push notifications when they initially come within a certain proximity to one set of Bluetooth low energy beacons (BLEs), and when they repeatedly approach or stay within a certain radius of another set for a certain period of time. Specifically, BLEs will be placed at the doorways of several local businesses, and users will be issued “tips” that are chosen randomly from one bank of messages through push notifications at that time. BLEs will also be placed near the counters of these businesses, and similar “tips” will be delivered through push notifications if/when users pass within close proximity to this beacon several times 3, 5, and 10 times, or stay within a certain radius for certain periods of time.

The app will require no other functionality, and the splash page will simply display basic static information (contact phone numbers, etc.).

This position is a contract/freelance position, and will be complete as a functioning app is delivered. The hours and timeline for deliverables are flexible. The work can be completed remotely, but successful applicants must reside in the United States.

Scope: Requirements: At least 3 years experience in iOS development, experience working on iOS project deployments – Full lifecycle, experience with Objective-C & relevant iOS frameworks, as well as server-side technologies (Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.), experience working with Estimote Location beacons or other similar BLEs.

Region: We accept remote work, but the applicant must reside in the United States.

Timeline: The project should be delivered in the late summer or early fall. We hope to select an excellent candidate by the end of June, but work is available to start as soon as a contract is in place.

Budget: This is not a for-profit project. But the budget and rate are flexible.

Contact details: Please contact me via email with Resume and portfolio (if available) at: tyler_wray@brown.edu.

Well, I fulfill all your requirements and working on an app that is grabbing user checkins for both iOS and android native) and also work on contractual basis and have a solid team as well, BUT I’m not in the US right now. I’m 3 months US, 9 Months India app developer guy. My inlaws in states, while team in India. Is there any chance you consider this candidature if offered with a FREE trial?

Please see our work at our website (http://www.agicent.com), or PM me if interested.

Hello

We are from Techware Solution. We are mobile app development company based in India, marketing team at USA with specialization in iBeacon technology.

We have expertise in leveraging beacon technology and we can surely help you achieve your goal.

Recently we launched QUICKFOOD, The beacon based food ordering app for hospitality industry.

If not finalised, Please contact me with more requirements about your project and we can take forward our discussion.

Mail us at : sales@techware.in

web: https://www.techware.co.in/beacon.php

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Team Techware