Available For [HIRE]

Hello All,

I am Beacon Consultant, working on beacon BLE based technology from past 3 years. I have developed solution that is Proximity Marketing Platform which can be used by restaurants, car showrooms, museums or any other business. Apart from this I have developed Event based application by which you can let user find their way (indoor Navigation and positioning system).

I am available to work on any of your beacon based app development work, I also have team of Web developers so a complete solution can be designed from my end itself.

Interested companies can contact me any time at mayur@tasolglobal.com

Regards,
Mayur Ratwani
www.indolytics.com

Hi,

I would you be able to set up a simple swift example “frame” using ESTMonitoringV2Manager, and how much would that cost? We have already a working IOS app, but need help with changing the monitoring to V2.

Regards
Per Jakobsen
Narvik kommune, Norway

Yes, I will help in that. Can you please share your current IOS APP at mayur@tasolglobal.com ?

Hi, and thanks alot for your respond.
I will send a ZIP with the current xcode project later today. To be fair I have got two replies to my request and will have to make a choice based on your price and suggested solution.

Hope this is OK.
Best regards
Per Jakobsen

Yes, thats fine Please send me xcode and let me review it first, I will give you best solution, be assured.

If you want me to create demo app then i can get it started right away, but if you need me to implement in the current app then i will have to wait for Xcode and need to know in which screen do you want me to implement it? Btw I have cost estimation ready for both options, can you please share your email address?