Looking for a developer

Request for Proposal

Name
Prototype App #4 - iOs

Introduction
Innitiative is a startup in the proximity marketing arena. This company is creating a platform to deliver marketing campaigns for brands and agencies, using the beacons proximity capabilities.

Keywords
beacons, ibeacons, proximity marketing

Capabilities
Participants for the proposal should be familiar with: coding using swift, ibeacons, mobile apps, others.

Experience
Ideally, participants should demonstrate previous experience through examples, screenshots or running applications.

Summary of assistance requested

• Innitiative needs a mobile app elaborated for iPhones users, able to
    capture the signal of specific beacons and capable to deliver
    information such as a link for a website and a coupon.
  • The app will be used to explain the capabilities of the beacons, how works the
    technology, and in a very simple way: how a user can experience the
    interactions with this kind of media.
  • The target user for the prototype: brands, agencies, potential users,
    others.

Recommended language code
Ideally swift but open to listen recommendations

Deliverables or Outcomes

1. Mobile App for iPhone and 2. Instructions

Performance of the Outcome
After the user had downloaded the mobile app in his/her iPhone device, should receive an authorization from the beacon # 1 (USSID, major and minor will be provided), when the device recognized the app.

If the user accepts the Authorization (mode always) should receive a digital coupon (the image will be provided). Then, the user will be able to press the ads on the phone and he/she will be redirected to a specific website (the URL will be provided).

Then, a second beacon #2 (USSID, major and minor will be provided), after recognize the device, should send an instruction to show a video.

Scope
Innitiative will need more apps like this one, probably more customized to specific brands. Additionally, the design of web platform to manage the delivery of the ads, etc.

Request
Participants must indicate:

• Cost of the development (quote)
  • Days to develop the app
  • Experience (brief)
  • Ideally examples

Mail: operations@innitiative.com (Eduardo)

Thanks!!

Hi Eduardo,
I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies.

I found your project very interesting for us because we are targeted to work only with serious clients and have a long-term relationship with them.

To tell you slightly more about us:

Our company develop mobile apps since first SDK was presented by Jobs in 2008. For this time, we collected a lot of experience and now help others.

Kindly check our major differences from other companies:

• We have great expertise level in interaction with Estimote Beacons or any other BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) device.

• One more interesting thing that we are developed Custom BLE device: https://www.shot-stats.com - we just handled here both Hardware/Firmware and Mobile parts at once!

• We can handle development for ALL Apple devices powered on: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS - So we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app which will strongly comply with Apple Guidelines.

If you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss your project together.

Which time is preferable to you?

Be free to add me in Skype, my ID is: cblrok90
Or send Email to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Ilya

Dear Eduardo,

Nice to meet you hear.

I have gone through the details and sent you an email with more information. Please have a look and let me know if you need any more information.

For your reference my email: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Naren Patidar
Softweb Solutions Inc.

Hello Eduardo,

Pleasure to meet you here. I am Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development team from India. I have dropped you an email with our work experience and more details.

I would like to take this discussion further in order to provide a detailed proposal. It will be great if you can reach me out.

My email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Kirtan