[Mobile retail app using beacon technology] Looking for Mobile (iOS & Android) Developers from Krakow

Hi,

This is Elena from Trust Sourcing. We are an American IT Corporation with a head office in Los Angeles and a large production center in Kiev, Ukraine. Among our clients you can find global corporations like Nestle, Coca-Cola, BMW, Xerox as well as emerging start-ups who only start their way to success.

During the last year our team has doubled in size and now Trust Sourcing is looking to expand our European Operations. Considering a mobile development as the most promising one, we would love to build a strong Mobile Development Team in Krakow to work on a mobile retail app using beacon technology.

If you have good skills in iOS and Android app development, has an experience with Beacons, able to work full time and ready to show your portfolio - feel free to email us to elena.buzovska@trustsourcing.com or sviatoslav@trustsourcing.com with the subject “Mobile Development Team from Krakow”.

Thank you!

Hello ,

I have worked on several applications that detects the ibeacons and performs the actions once the ibeacon is detected. I have worked with several different types of ibeacons such as Estimote, Gimbal, Kontakt.io, Chinese ibeacons. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

I have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following is the link of the app that i developed recently that works with estimote beacons:
Humana Fitness:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/humana-fitness/id927086652?mt=8

Roxle:
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1004816111&mt=8

Following are some categories of applications that i have done :

• Telecom
  • Medical and healthcare applications
  • Bluetooth connectivity and BLE enabled apps
  • ibeacons
  • Image processing, editor, makeup and makeover apps
  • Location based and GPS enabled applications
  • E-commerce apps - Resaurant apps, food ordering, delivery tracking, online shopping apps
  • Augmented reality apps
  • Video editor
  • Social networking, Photo sharing and applications similar to instagram and facebook
  • Chat/Instant messaging applications, text chat, audio calling, VOIP, SIP
  • Utility applications
  • Point of sale and service applications for B2B customers.

I look forward to hear back from you on this position and i am sure i can help you get developed a ground breaking app.

I can take care on all project scope like: Frontend, backend, Android & iOS.

Please have a look at our website

Catch me at:
gauravgoyal1212@gmail.com
skype @ canopusinfosystems.sales

Regards,
Gaurav Goyal
Senior Mobile Solutions Architect

Hello Elena,

I am Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company from India. I have dropped you guys a detailed email which explains our extremely similar work for the retail market.

Kindly go through my detailed email. I am available to have a discussion on it anytime convenient to you.

My skype: whitelotuscorp
Email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Thanks,

Kirtan