Last version of dependencies (Android)

Hi!

I would like to know the last version of the references. I’m using the following version:

implementation ‘com.estimote: proximity-sdk: 1.0.3’
implementation ‘com.estimote: mustard: 0.2.1’

Im having problem with the proximity sensor, sometimes the app respect the limit (3 meters) and sometime im inside but the app send me “you are out of 3 meters”.

The version can be the problem?

Tks.

@dzabeu,

As you encounter some challenges with Android Proximity SDK, we need to get more information about the testing scenario you performed.

Here you can find an example of what information are essential to troubleshoot the problem:

Once we get it, it would be easier to support with an issue :slight_smile:

Prerequisites

• [ ] Put an X between the brackets on this line if you have done all of the following:
    X * My beacons have Estimote Monitoring enabled (Check it in the Estimote Cloud, or via app)
    X * My Android device/devices supports BLE and has Android OS version >= 5.0.0
    X * My Android device/devices have bluetooth enabled
    X * My app has Location Permissions granted

Basic information

Estimote SDK version: [Paste here the SDK version that you are using (like 0.1.0-alpha.6)]

implementation fileTree(dir: ‘libs’, include: [’*.jar’])
implementation ‘com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.1.0’
implementation ‘com.android.support.constraint:constraint-layout:1.0.2’
testImplementation ‘junit:junit:4.12’
androidTestImplementation ‘com.android.support.test:runner:1.0.1’
androidTestImplementation ‘com.android.support.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.0.1’

implementation 'com.estimote:proximity-sdk:1.0.3'
implementation 'com.estimote:mustard:0.2.1'

Android devices affected: [Paste here your Android device model/models that you are having problems with.]

Motorola G3 and XIomi A1

Android OS version affected: [Android OS version (ex. Oreo 8.0.0)]

G3 - > Android 6.0

A1 - Android Oreon 8.1.0
Beacon hardware version: [Paste here your beacons hardware version (you can check that in Estimote Cloud).]

Description

[Description of the issue]

(Optional) Steps to reproduce:

I have download the app template (throw the cloud account) and install the app in devices. Both of the devices send me the notification “you are out from 3 meters” (3 meters is the parameter that is configured into app)

Expected behavior: [What you expect to happen]

The notification “you are out” need to show only afeter 3 meter of distance

Actual behavior: [What actually happens]

The device is next to beacon but the notification “Bye” is showing.

Additional information

Add here any logs you want to attach, or any other info, like pictures for example