iOS Proximity Demo - Fetching attachments from Cloud failed

Hi there,

Xcode: 9.2
iOS: 11.2.2

I’m using your iOS proximity demo from github (iOS-Proximity-SDK-master).
I’ve added my AppID and AppToken, setup two beacon attachments as in the description and compiled everything.

In the console I get the following error:

DeskObserverObjC[3500:2632583] Ooops! Error Domain=EPXProximityObserverErrorDomain Code=1 “Fetching attachments from Cloud failed.” UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x1c008bd10 {Error Domain=EstimoteProximitySDK.CloudAttachmentsMappingProvider.Error Code=1 “(null)”}, NSLocalizedDescription=Fetching attachments from Cloud failed., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Make sure your cloud credentials are correct and you have a valid internet connection. See EPXCloudCredentials for more.}

Ant idea what the issue could be?

Can you message me your Estimote Cloud email? I’ll check the logs to see exactly why it fails.

sent you a private msg.

@heypiotr I’m having the exact same issue as @Tim_B.

I’ve used a proximity demo and integrated the proximity code into my app. It was working two days ago (where the stable version was 0.11.3)

Yesterday I’ve started having issues with the setup of the EPXProximityObserver and always falls in the onError callback with the following description,

Error Domain=EPXProximityObserver
ErrorDomain Code=1 “Fetching attachments from Cloud failed.”
UserInfo ={ NSUnderlyingError=0x1c4296760 {Error Domain=EstimoteProximitySDK.CloudAttachmentsMappingProvider.Error Code=2 “(null)”}, NSLocalizedDescription=Fetching attachments from Cloud failed.,
NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Make sure your cloud credentials are correct and you have a valid internet connection. See EPXCloudCredentials for more.}

I’ve double checked the app credentials and they’re fine. I’ve been working and testing under the same Wifi network so I’m kind of lost down here.

Any idea what could be?

I have the same problem since the upgrade to version 0.12.0 SDK, @safink, did you resolve this issue ? if yes what did you did ? @heypiotr, are the Estimote developers are aware of this issue ? should I create an issue on GitHub ?

Thanks

@idybil @safink please confirm with newest release that you have still problems with fetching attachments :slight_smile: especially that 0.13.0 has pagination support for 100+ attachments.

Here: https://github.com/Estimote/iOS-Proximity-SDK/releases/tag/v0.13.0
:vulcan_salute:

Hey @Chwastek, it is now working with version 0.13+, thanks a lot

1 Like

Hello I have this issue on version 0.14 on iOS 11.4 and Xcode 9.4.1

Hey,
we have an issue for that https://github.com/Estimote/iOS-Proximity-SDK/issues/18#issuecomment-401010566. Though I assume you flagged this issue: https://github.com/Estimote/iOS-Proximity-SDK/issues/17#issuecomment-401059782 Isn’t that right? :slight_smile:

Hey folks,
please check it up now. Newest fix is live and you can fetch multiple attachments now from Estimote Cloud with the same version - 0.14.0