Bluetooth problem

Hello. I think I eather broke the Beacon or swith it Bluetooth off. How can I reset Beacon?

It depends what type of beacon you have.
In Proximity beacons there is no reset switch (they are always on), you need to remove and re-insert battery.
In LTE Beacon you press side button (and keep it pressed) and then press main button at least 8 times.

Thank you for your answer. I have a LTE Beacon. It does not help. Looks like bluetooth does not work at all now. In web IDE with a Chome it doesn’t discovered.
Could you please advice some.

1. Is beacon visible in Estimote App?
  2. Can you see it while scanning using nRFConnect app?
  3. Does pressing side button light up any LED?
  4. Is beacon charged? To be sure connect it to charger for 2h. Two side LEDs should blink to indicate that charging is on.
  5. Does forced sync work?
  6. Have you tired any of suggestions from this thread?
  7. Have you been able to connect to beacon before and now it is not possible? Or Bluetooth never working since you got the device?
  1. Is beacon visible in Estimote App ?
  • no
  1. Can you see it while scanning using nRFConnect app?
  • no
  1. Does pressing side button light up any LED?
  • Yes
  1. Is beacon charged? To be sure connect it to charger for 2h. Two side LEDs should blink to indicate that charging is on.
  • Yes, it charged
  1. Does forced sync work ?
  • Yes, it works. But I think mobile network now longer avaliable. (I think I have to refil SIM card)
  1. Have you tired any of suggestions from this thread?
    It was acceccible from bluetooth and network also.
  2. Have you been able to connect to beacon before and now it is not possible? Or Bluetooth never working since you got the device?
  • It worked. Everything was fine, before new sketch I uploaded.

Beacon is always advertising connectivity packet, unless connection is active, which is indicated by pulsating side LEDs. It is not possible to switch off Bluetooth from microApp code.
Even if somehow (bug in firmware) it would disable Bluetooth then the reset should fix it. However if reset did not help (side buton + main button pressed at least 8 times) then this would suggest hardware failure.

I have the same problem. After disassembling the beacon, I realized that the firmware was most likely built on Espruino. Can I get a pinout to flash the beacon.

I already explained that LTE Beacon is always advertising. If reset did not help (either by button combination or by battery re-plugging) and is not discoverable both on mobile phone and WebIDE (Chrome) that likely means hardware problem and re-flashing device won’t help.
You may try to upload microApp via LTE using Deploy Remotely option in WebIDE and then force sync device using button combination.
Since enclosure is a quite tight fit, disassembling a LTE Beacon may damage PCB board when too much force is used.

I understand that the problem is in hardware. But I need to make sure that the problem is in the hardware.

If the problem is in the hardware, then I will think about buying new LTE beacons.