SDK gets stuck when updating firmware

If you can no longer see the beacon on the radar, then it’s likely out of battery. Hit our support team at contact@estimote.com and we’ll let you know how to bring it back to life (:

HI~I have the same problem with you~

I cannot upgrade the Firmware Version from B2.0 to A3.1.0 by using estimote app in the google play store.

It also died at around 30%… anyone can help?? thanks.

Can you restart phone and retry? Just for sanity check.

Hi~ thank you for your answer.

It is fixed. I should use the latest version of estimote app (IOS) to update it.

As my estimote app of android is not updated. Also, the Firmware is also not the latest version.

It makes continuous disconnection.

Hi, I am trying to update an old beacon B2.0 to A3.2.0 and the update gets stuck at 20%.

• I have the latest version of the estimote app
  • I have rebooted the estimote
  • I have rebooted my smartphone

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

David-Henri

Hi, I have also encountered problems updating the beacon.

My beacon is hardware revision D3.4 with Estimote OS 2.2.0 and I want to update to Estimote OS 3.2.0

On Android the APP continues to disconnect from the beacon, I should be really fast to enter the update View, and once it start updating at 10% it says: Beacon update failed: com.estimote.sdk.exception.EstimoteException: Could not check if beacon needs update.

On iOS, the app suggest to update the firmware to Estimote OS 3.2.0, but again once it reaches 10% it blocks. The App says the beacon has been correctly updated, however if I close and reopen the app the version is still Estimote OS 2.2.0 and it suggest me to update the beacon.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Can you message me the identifier of the beacon you’re trying to update? [click on my avatar, then the “message” button]