I’m testing Physical Web on an Estimote beacon. I was able to set the URL in the beacon using Eddystone, the URL is secured and being transmitted by the beacon.
- I can see the beacon using the Estimote Android App.
- Eddystone URL: http://tiny.cc/5nilcy
Everything works fine in the iPhone, but it doesn’t work on Android devices, I have tried on Motorola Pure Edition 2015 and Nexus 6 (Google Fi).
- Android version 6.0.1
- Bluetooth is enabled. (it’s version 4.0)
- I have downloaded the Physical Web App for android and no beacons are detected
- I also enabled the Physical Web in Chrome options.
I hope you can help, any help is valuable.
I also have followed all the directions on google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6239299?hl=en
Also here I’m including some pictures of the settings in my Android phone.