Looking for Estimote Dev ASAP!

Hi,

I am looking for an ios and adroid dev to create an app which integrates estimote sdk.

Need this resource asap!

Thanks,
Aman

Hi Aman,
I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies.

I found your project very interesting for us because we are targeted to work only with serious clients and have a long-term relationship with them.

To tell you slightly more about us:

Our company develop mobile apps since first SDK was presented by Jobs in 2008. For this time, we collected a lot of experience and now help others.

Kindly check our major differences from other companies:

• We have great expertise level in interaction with Estimote Beacons or any other BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) device.

• One more interesting thing that we are developed Custom BLE device: https://www.shot-stats.com - we just handled here both Hardware/Firmware and Mobile parts at once.

• We can handle development for ALL Apple devices powered on: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS - So we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app which will strongly comply with Apple Guidelines.

If you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss your project together.

Which time is preferable to you?

Be free to add me in Skype, my ID is: cblrok90
Or send Email to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Ilya

Hi Aman,

Greetings of the day,

Thank you for sharing your requirement on Estimote Forum. Please let me know if the job is still open.
I have developed and deployed various Estimote beacon based application. I have developed the application having following capabilities using Estimote ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following is the link of the app that i developed recently that works with estimote beacons:

I have been working in this field for the past 6 years and successfully developed and deployed more than 70 application for both iOS and Android.

I am having strong coding experience on Swift 2.0 and PHP/MY SQL backend.

I am ready to sign an NDA, as if required and I will available to work on your time zone with my full availability. I am available 40-50 hours per week.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity further.

Regards,
Mustafa Murabbi

Hello Aman,

We can surely help you develop the prototype. In fact we already have the demos. It will be great if you can drop me an email so that we can take this discussion further.

email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Thanks,

Kirtan

Hello Aman ,

I hope you are doing great, I have worked on several applications that detects the ibeacons and performs the actions once the ibeacon is detected. I have worked with several different types of ibeacons such as Estimote, Gimbal, Kontakt.io, Chinese ibeacons. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

I have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following is the link of the app that i developed recently that works with estimote beacons:

HumanaFitness:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/humana-fitness/id927086652?mt=8

Roxle:
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1004816111&mt=8

Following are some categories of applications that i have done :

• Telecom
  • Medical and healthcare applications
  • Bluetooth connectivity and BLE enabled apps
  • ibeacons
  • Image processing, editor, makeup and makeover apps
  • Location based and GPS enabled applications
  • E-commerce apps - Resaurant apps, food ordering, delivery tracking, online shopping apps
  • Augmented reality apps
  • Video editor
  • Social networking, Photo sharing and applications similar to instagram and facebook
  • Chat/Instant messaging applications, text chat, audio calling, VOIP, SIP
  • Utility applications
  • Point of sale and service applications for B2B customers.

I can take care on all project scope like: Frontend, backend, Android & iOS.

you can catch me at:
Gauravgoyal1212@gmail.com

Regards,
Gaurav