Integration of estimote into existing ios/android app

Hi,

We have an application that’s finishing phase 1 now. Phase 2 includes beacon technology. We’d like to find a firm that can assist us with both the advancement of the hybrid app and the integration of the beacon technology. This is a work for hire opportunity.

Please reach out as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hello,

We have good command in Beacon based technologies, we have developed same solutions based on beacon technologies. at the same time we are into mobility and not only developing apps on native but cross-platforms as well.

I appreciate if you can share more details on your project. for your reference my email: naren@softwebsolutions.com

One I receive your email, I will share more relevant details for your project.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best,
Naren
Softweb Solutions Inc.

Hello,

I’m Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development agency based in India. We have profound knowledge of Estimote SDK integration and using this beacon technology. Have successfully developed many apps for the clients and for us as well. One of our concept has been covered in the Apps section of Estimote’s blog.

It will be great if you can drop an email to us describing the app functionality in more detail. I look forward to receive this information.

My email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Regards,

Kirtan Thaker

Hi,
I have worked on several applications that detects the ibeacons and performs the actions once the ibeacon is detected. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

I have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following are some categories of applications that i have done :

• Telecom
  • Medical and healthcare applications
  • Bluetooth connectivity and BLE enabled apps
  • ibeacons
  • Image processing, editor, makeup and makeover apps
  • Location based and GPS enabled applications
  • E-commerce apps - Resaurant apps, food ordering, delivery tracking, online shopping apps
  • Augmented reality apps
  • Video editor
  • Social networking, Photo sharing and applications similar to instagram and facebook
  • Chat/Instant messaging applications, text chat, audio calling, VOIP, SIP
  • Utility applications
  • Point of sale and service applications for B2B customers.

I’d really appreciate if set up a meeting for further discussion on the project. Let me know when is the most convenient for you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mustafa Murabbi