Looking for App Developers for iOS & Android on ibeacon Technology

Hi, We are Looking for App Developers for iOS & Android using Estimote beacons.
This app will be based on marketing and loyality programe,

Please share your interest on below mentioned mail id:

gauravgoyal.fbd@gmail.com

TNKS
Gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

Just found your request on the forum.

I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies, LLC.

We specialize in professional outsource development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android since 2008. We can handle development for ALL Apple products: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS/ - Therefore we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app strictly according to Apple Guidelines. We also have unique and extensive expertise in Hardware development of custom BLE4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) powered smart devices, Beacons and related solutions, including PCB design and manufacturing.

Kindly review some our best works below:

• Shot Stats: http://shot-stats.com - the smart device for the Big Tennis - here we handle all development stages including PCB design, Firmware development, Mobile apps and Server backend. The Shot Stats device communicates with mobile apps via Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol.

• Tempi: http://mytempi.com/ - Humidity and Temperature smart device for your home - here we handle firmware and Mobile app development for the Tempi device. Tempi device communicates with mobile apps via Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol. Also preparing for the start of WiFi transmitter device development (including PCB design from scratch).

• HyperVibe: https://www.hypervibe.com/au/Hypervibe-G10-mini.php - here we handle Bluetooth protocol design and mobile app development for HyperVibe fitness vibration machine, including regular Business Analysis for a development of new ideas for product features.

• Uncorkd: https://www.uncorkd.biz/ - We developed a solution to prevent stealing of iPad menu devices from local restaurants. We placed a lot of Estimote beacons around the closed contours indoor of the each restaurant and track each iPad movements. In case if device left contour we run alarm at the admin side with specified iPad ID and location of where he left contour.

Let me know if you are interested and still look for help. We can help you with the development of such kind of solution because have a lot of relevant expertise in the field.

We also can discuss your project together during short Skype conversation. Be free to contact me with details below.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Ilya Surinsky
Business Development Manager | Space-O Technologies
Email: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com
Mob: +7 952 882 3762

hi llya,

thanks for reply, Can you develop a payment deduction process from beacon device, when we tap on the beacon.

if yes, please update me with the process.

Hi Gaurav,

Can you tell us about this business process in more details? It will help us to understand your idea better and we could come up with a solution which perfectly fit your needs.

It will be great if you can reply me directly to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Looking forward to your reply.

Regard,
Ilya

Hi ilya

Thanks for acknowledge and reverting on my query.

As per our requirement, we would like to introduced a third party wallet in our app.
which will be capable of doing all the transaction related to payments.

Now you will think , their are number of wallets which are already exists in the market which can be easily integrated with any app
to handle all its payment transaction.

The only twist we wants is , if the customer wants to pay through his wallet simply by tapping his phone on beacon, which in turn deduct the said amount which merchant is demanding from him. so it will be like money deduction through beacon.

For better understanding sending you one you tube link, for your best understanding.

Please go through with the same and revert if you have any issue regarding any process integration.

Hi Gaurav,

I dropped you with the detailed email to: gauravgoyal.fbd@gmail.com

Kindly check it and let us know your thoughts.

Looking forward to your soon reply.

Cheers,
Ilya