Looking For Developer for Beacon App Project

Project Title: Estimote Demo App
Project Scope: I own a mobile app development company, (www.yourapplab.com) and have purchased estimote stickers and proximity beacons. I need to create a demo space in in my office to demonstrate how beacons work to potential clients. I can build a demo mobile app but need help incorporating the estimote beacons functionality into the app.
Platforms: My mobile app development platform builds for Android and IOS simultaneously and I can publish to both app stores at the same time upon completion.
Project Timelines: I have several local retail and hospital clients interested in this technology and need to get a demo app up and running soon. I am motivated to complete this asap.
Project Budget: I’m happy to pay a fair hourly rate to complete this project and can pay for services through paypal.
Contact Information: To discuss this project, contact Brad Davis, brad@yourapplab.com. www.yourapplab.com

Hello Brad,

We can definitely help you build the demo.

Secondly, as you say you have many clients in the retail and in the hospital industry, I have a ready made product which you can pitch to them. Please check out www.spotnify.com. It works with Estimote beacons.

If you want to partner with us in spreading this app, we can discuss that. And if you want to create your own, we can do it for you as well.

Attached is more info about our product. Please go through it and we will discuss.

My skype: whitelotuscorp
email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.comSpotnify.pdf (188.1 KB)

Thanks,

Kirtan