I looking for Developer iBeacon

Hello,
I looking for Developer for make app nearly show content
for restaurant and show event promote

Hi Krisda,

I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies, LLC.

We specialize in professional outsource development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android since 2008. We can handle development for ALL Apple products: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS/ - Therefore we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app strictly according to Apple Guidelines. We also have unique and extensive expertise in Hardware development of custom BLE4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) powered smart devices, Beacons and related solutions, including PCB design and manufacturing.

Great news for you that currently we are developing a very similar app for one our client. In general - app related to usage of Estimote Beacons and will be used to help vendors at the huge malls to involve more people and increase sales by sending direct advertisement push notifications on their smartphones through the mobile app. Vendors will be able to create their own advertisement pages and place beacons everywhere they want.

You may also be interested in reviewing some our other best works below:

• Shot Stats: http://shot-stats.com - the smart device for the Big Tennis - here we handle all development stages including PCB design, Firmware development, Mobile apps and Server backend. The Shot Stats device communicates with mobile apps via Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol.

• Tempi: http://mytempi.com/ - Humidity and Temperature smart device for your home - here we handle firmware and Mobile app development for the Tempi device. Tempi device communicates with mobile apps via Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol. Also preparing for the start of WiFi transmitter device development (including PCB design from scratch).

• HyperVibe: https://www.hypervibe.com/au/Hypervibe-G10-mini.php - here we handle Bluetooth protocol design and mobile app development for HyperVibe fitness vibration machine, including regular Business Analysis for a development of new ideas for product features.

Let me know your thoughts. We can help you with the development of such kind of solution because have a relevant expertise in the field. We also can discuss your project together during short Skype conversation.

What is the best way to reach you?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Ilya Surinsky
Business Development Manager | Space-O Technologies
Email: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com
Mob: +7 952 882 3762

Hello Krisda,

We have already implement such beacon based application for our client in hotel industry. We also have ready made solution for retail industry which can be used with some customization. Feel free to visit our IoT services: http://www.softwebiot.com

I would love to know more about this application requirements.

Let us connect and take this conversation forward. I can be reached at: naren@softwebsolutions.com
My Skype: narendra.softweb

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Naren
Softweb Solutions Inc. | Chicago, IL
naren@softwebsolutions.com

===========================
About Softweb: We are Chicago based 10+ year old tech consulting firm which specialized in Internet of Things, Enterprise Mobility, Web Application Development and Cloud Consulting. T-Mobile, ABB, Fujifilm, HeartWare, ADA, Covidien, Bosch and Cummins are amongst our satisfied customers.

Hello Siam,

Lets connect to discuss about your requirement and detailed information about us.

brilliant.francis@gmail,com

Hello Krisda,

Hope you are doing well.

I found that your request exactly in terms of our expertise and interests.

Are you still looking for this?

We are very particular in this domain. I have worked on several applications that detects the ibeacons and performs the actions once the ibeacon is detected. I have worked with several different types of ibeacons such as Estimote, Gimbal, Kontakt.io, Chinese ibeacons. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

Following is the link of the app that i developed recently that works with estimote beacons:

Roxle :
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1004816111&mt=8

We have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

We also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following are the key services that i provide:

• Clean and manageable code with proper comments and following standards
  • Full quality and adherence to delivery timeline.
  • After publishing support
  • Support to publish on app store
  • Backend API development
  • Maximum availability and quick turnaround on skype, email.
  • 40+ hrs per week availability.

We can take care on all project scope like: Frontend, backend, Android & iOS.

you can catch me at:
Gauravgoyal1212@gmail.com

Let’s have a skype meeting & discuss this project further, Then I can analyse your requirement in details & get back to you with my detailed proposal. I am very eager to work with you on this project.

Regards,
Gaurav Goyal

Hello Krisda,

I hope you are doing good.

I didn’t got answer from your side regarding "I looking for developer iBeacon " .

Are you still looking for this?

Regards,
Gaurav

Hi Krisda, Is your project still alive?

Regards,
Gaurav

Hi Krisda!

This is Kate from IT Craft company. We are interested in your project and I am wondering if this is still actual.

If the answer is positive, please visit our website https://itechcraft.com/indoor-positioning-and-navigation and leave us your request there. We will be thrilled to discuss it in more details!

Thanks and I hope to talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

Kate