Looking for App Developer for RTLS using Estimote

Hi guys, i need develop some app for tracking of people inside of a industry, basically i need know where is each people, register visits and get position for all in emergency cases. My restriction is that in emergency cases, the internet connection is lost, then need develop someone that can work without connection all time to estimote cloud.
Please if someone is interesting, let me know to ginoj@tonexp.com and can get contact for more details

Thanks!!

Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I have sent you a Mail.

Please check and let me know. Can definitely assist you with your requirements.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon

Hi Gino!

My name is Kate and I am the Business Development Manager at IT Craft https://itechcraft.com.

We have a great experience in the project like you described and I will be glad to set up a call and discuss your business needs in more details.

I have just sent you an email. Please, check it.

Thanks and warm regards,
Kate
IT Craft

@Gino I have developed application with similar features where you can track each people, see which place do they visit every time and regarding the offline functionality, that is also covered in the app we have.

We have many features in the app, can take few of them from that and give you a complete app with the only features you need. Please contact me at mayur@tasolglobal.com

Regards,
Mayur Ratwani
www.indolytics.com

This website URL does not work. Can you let me know the correct URL. We are looking for a solution using BLE Beacon for asset and personnel tracking. Rashmin, rashmin.perla@audio-cafe.com