Looking for a quote for a prototype app for Art galleries and street art exploration

Hi!

My name is Joiakim, from Paris, and I’m looking for devs able to help me evaluating the cost and and create a prototype for the app I’ve imagined. Of course, prototype development would be paid.

Find attached a mock-up of the app with some specs.

Mock up app.pdf (5.4 MB)

Please give me a budget estimate for this project by email (no details needed at this point).

For the prototyping phase, managing 3 Estimote beacons would be enough.

Many thanks!
joiakim.tuil@gmail.com

Hi Joiakim,

I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies.

I found your project very interesting for us because we are targeted to work only with serious clients and have a long-term relationship with them. Now we are reviewing your mockups so and I’ll send our estimation asap.

Kindly check our most major differences from other companies:

• We have great expertise level in interaction with Estimote Beacons or any other BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) device.

• One more interesting thing that we are developed Custom BLE device: https://www.shot-stats.com - we just handled here both Hardware/Firmware and Mobile parts at once!

• We can handle development for ALL Apple devices: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS - So we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app which will strongly comply with Apple Guidelines.

If you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss your project together.

Which time is preferable to you?

Be free to add me in Skype, my ID is: cblrok90
Or send Email to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Ilya

Hi llya,

Thank you for your feedback.
That’s pretty impressive! I’d love to talk about it.
I’ll connect via email. Could you check the deck I posted?

Thanks,
Joiakim

Hello Joiakim,

Nice to meet you hear.

Thank you for sharing the information. I have replied your email.
Please have a look and let me know if you need any more information. For your reference my email: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Feel free to visit:

1. Softweb Beacon Marketing platform: http://www.softwebsmartretail.com/
  2. Our comprehensive set of IoT offerings: http://www.softwebiot.com/

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Naren Patidar
Softweb Solutions Inc. | Chicago, IL

Hi Joiakin,

I am waiting to continue our chat further. Let us get in touch.

Thanks,

Kirtan

Hi there Joïakim,

We didn’t get any feedback from you since 10 of October 2015. We are worried about that - are you ok?

At which stage your project now? Are you put it on hold or still gathering quotes from other providers?

We are still very interested to work on your project. Let us know your thoughts, be free to ask us any questions which might appears - you are welcome!

Looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Cheers,

Ilya Surinsky
Business Development Manager | Space-O Technologies

Let connect to discuss in details and to know more about us.

email: brilliant.francis@gmail.com