Indoor Position mapping continually fails during creating floor plan step. Some times it gets ~50% of the way there, others ~90%, but it never successfully completes.
- All beacons are running firmware version 4.13.3
- All beacons belong to the same mesh
- Tried on an iPhone 6s+ running iOS 11.4 and on a iPhone 8 running iOS 12.0
- Tried different room sizes, configurations of beacons
- Tried disabling mesh on all beacons, created a new mesh and added beacons to that mesh
- Tried transferring all beacons to a different account and creating a new mesh there
- After floorplan step fails, checking
cloud.estimote.comshows that 3/4 beacons show Pending Settings while the 4th doesn’t every time.
I have looked at other forum posts, including Couldn’t confirm settings with all the beacons. Doesn’t work app indoor location which provides a good summary of other people experiencing similar issues, but adding my own with more details to hopefully get to the bottom of what’s going on.