How to access properties of EstimoteUWBScanResult for Android sdk

I am trying to display scan results, from EstimoteUWBScanResult but I have not been able to access the properties to get the device Id. I am using scanResult as my EstimoteUWBScanResult and the autofill suggestions are not showing any available properties, so something like scanResult.deviceId does not resolve. What am I doing wrong?

import android.view.LayoutInflater
import android.view.View
import android.view.ViewGroup
import android.widget.TextView
import androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView
import com.estimote.uwb.api.scanning.EstimoteDevice
import com.estimote.uwb.api.scanning.EstimoteUWBScanResult

class DeviceListAdapter : RecyclerView.Adapter<DeviceListAdapter.DeviceViewHolder>() {

private var scanResults: List<EstimoteUWBScanResult> = emptyList()
private lateinit var uwbManager: EstimoteUWBManager
private var deviceList: List<EstimoteDevice> = emptyList()

fun setUwbManager(uwbManager: EstimoteUWBManager) {
    this.uwbManager = uwbManager
}

fun setDeviceList(deviceList: List<EstimoteDevice>) {
    this.deviceList = deviceList
    notifyDataSetChanged()
}

override fun onCreateViewHolder(parent: ViewGroup, viewType: Int): DeviceViewHolder {
    val view = LayoutInflater.from(parent.context).inflate(R.layout.item_device, parent, false)
    return DeviceViewHolder(view)
}

override fun onBindViewHolder(holder: DeviceViewHolder, position: Int) {
    val scanResult = scanResults[position]
    val device = findDeviceByScanResult(scanResult)
    holder.bind(device)
}

override fun getItemCount(): Int {
    return scanResults.size
}

fun setScanResults(scanResults: List<EstimoteUWBScanResult>) {
    this.scanResults = scanResults
    notifyDataSetChanged()
}

private fun findDeviceByScanResult(scanResult: EstimoteUWBScanResult): EstimoteDevice? {

return deviceList.find { it.deviceId==scanResult.deviceID}
}

I have the same problem. taking a look at their SDK interface, there’s a flow for exposing the EstimoteUWBScanResults. Also, observing the EstimoteUWBScanResult definition, it seems like there are no getters/methods defined. The only thing relevant is the data Devices class definition inside:

It seems like you can create a Devices object from the provided class constructor, but then again, there’s no way to access whatever they’re doing inside the EstimoteUWBScanResult class. I assume the Android SDK is still in the early stages of development and doesn’t have the features that iOS does.