Beginer Problems

I am connecting the app open beacons from there but I am keep getting the warning below:
-This beacon has pending settings. Connect to it with the Estimote iOS App or the Estimote Android App to apply changes.

Once I have tried to make changes from web page estimote cloud I get the error below:
-Saving settings failed. Please reload the page and try again.

Last Problem
I am sitting in the same place beacon’s place is already same but it keeps sending me notifications like you entered the area and you left the area.

I am connecting the app open beacons from there but I am keep getting the warning below:
-This beacon has pending settings. Connect to it with the Estimote iOS App or the Estimote Android App to apply changes.

To resolve the above error, follow the below steps:

1. Install Estimote App on your iPhone or Android phone
  2. Stay connected to the internet (phone should be connected to the internet)
  3. Open the mobile app (and login if asked for using the same credentials as you use to login at estimote website)
  4. Navigate to “Devices” section in the mobile app and search for the beacon to which you want to change configuration and connect to it
  5. Now change the settings in Website/App & Save

PS: Error in simple terms means, the mobile is either not connected to internet or beacon or both