App Developers Request

We are seeking to connect with an app development team focusing on the Automotive industry.

Can you point us in the right direction?

Thank you!!

Ami

alkirschner1@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Ami, Can you share more details?

Just dropped you an email in case this is still open, my email is Satayender@dexconsulting.com

Hi Ami,

I have sent you an Email with the details. please reply back with your project information at naren@softwebsolutions.com

Best Regards,
Naren

Hi Ami,

I am Ilya, the Business Development Manager from Space-O Technologies.

I found your project very interesting for us because we are targeted to work only with serious clients and have a long-term relationship with them.

Kindly check our most major differences from other companies:

• We have great expertise level in interaction with Estimote Beacons or any other BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) device.

• One more interesting thing that we are developed Custom BLE device: https://www.shot-stats.com - we just handled here both Hardware/Firmware and Mobile parts at once!

• We cover development for ALL Apple devices: iOS/MacOS/watchOS/tvOS - So we can develop any kind of Native and Universal app which will strongly comply with Apple Guidelines.

If you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss your project together.

Which time is preferable to you?

Be free to add me in Skype, my ID is: cblrok90
Or send Email to: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Ilya

Hello Ami,

I am Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company from India. We have made several apps. We are working on new projects too. Let us get in touch. I have dropped you an email too.

Thanks,

Kirtan