UWB automapping feature

Hi, 2 years ago I bought 4 boxes of UWB beacons.
Until now it is impossible to automap them because the functionality is not implemented. Should I wait more?

Any help?

j

Please,

Anybody in Estimote could tell when I will be able to use automapping function with UWB Beacons.

Thanks.

There’s a demo of auto-mapping available in the Estimote Indoor Location app. Other than that, we don’t currently have any publicly-available tools for auto-mapping bigger spaces, and there’s currently no timeline for that. I know this isn’t the answer you were hoping for, and we’re sorry about that. If you have an important project lined up that needs Indoor Location, email us to contact@estimote.com, and we’ll see how we can help.

I can understand that the company want to change its focus to another products.

Which I really can not understand is how you can advertise AND sell a product that is useless, because in no place the limitation of 4 beacons was stated (in fact there is an official video showing auto-mappping with several beacons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULBN4yv9-EY ).

At that moment, you told me that the auto-mapping feature was under development and I should wait. Several month later, you discontinued UWB Beacons.

Aditionally, UWB Beacons were more expensive that the “classic” Location ones. I spend more money for just a demo?

I’m not happy with Estimote. I think Kontakt has a much better product.
Thanks
j