Urgent: Looking for developer to build app

Hi,

I am looking for freelance developers to build an Android app that is compatible with iBeacon asap. Please contact me for more details. Skype: duythien36

Thanks

Hello Thien,

I hope you are doing great.

Could you kindly share us with some additional information regarding your project, in order for review? We’ll review it and get back to you with our estimation and suggestions asap.

I have worked on several applications that detects the ibeacons and performs the actions once the ibeacon is detected. I have worked with several different types of ibeacons such as Estimote, Gimbal, Kontakt.io, Chinese ibeacons. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

I have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

I can take care on all project scope like: Frontend (Android) & backend.

I am ready to sign an NDA, as if required and I will available to work on your time zone with my full availability. I am ready to work with you 40-50 hrs/week. I look forward to hear back from you on this position and i am sure i can help you get developed a ground breaking app.

You can catch me at gmail : gauravgoyal1212@gmail.com

Regards,
Gaurav Goyal
Senior Mobile Architect

Hello Thien,

We have already implement such beacon based application for our client in hotel industry. We also have ready made solution for various industry needs which can be used with some customization. Feel free to visit our IoT services: http://www.softwebiot.com
Mobility Services: http://www.softwebmobility.com/

I would love to know more about the application requirements. Let us connect and take the conversation forward.You can reach me at: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Naren Patidar
Softweb Solutions Inc. | Elgin, IL
naren@softwebsolutions.com

===========================
About Softweb: We are Chicago based 10+ year old tech consulting firm which specialized in Internet of Things, Enterprise Mobility, Web Application Development and Cloud Consulting. T-Mobile, ABB, GE, Fujifilm, HeartWare, ADA, Covidien, Bosch and Cummins are amongst our satisfied customers.

Hi Thien,

I’m Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app
development agency specializing in iBeacon app development.

Have been working on many beacon based concepts. I am sure we can
work together as we have in house team of backend and mobile app
developers to develop a promising MVP for your HRM system.

http://www.whitelotuscorporation.com/ibeacon-app-development.html4

Please go through the link above. I have also sent you an email regarding the same.

My skype id: whitelotuscorp
Email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

I look forward to work with you.

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker