Beacon ad platform

Looking for a developer based in lebanon or kuwait who got the skills and previous experience in building ios.and Android beacon enabled apps.

Hi Ziad,

Greetings of the day,

Thank you for posting your requirement in Estimote forum. As per your job post you are looking for a Lebanon/Kuwait based Mobile app developer, I would like to share that I can deliver you best quality work in timely manner, working remotely.

I have worked with several different types of ibeacons such as Estimote, Gimbal, Kontakt.io, Chinese ibeacons. I have developed following categories of applications that involves ibeacon detection as the key functionality:

• ibeacon detection for restaurant application to push the various offers.
  • ibeacon detection in offices to detect and calculate the waiting time of the visitors in the office.

I have developed the application having following capabilities using ibeacons:

1. Beacon monitoring and detection
  2. Beacon registration with user registration
  3. Location capturing
  4. Google or Apple Map integration to display location on map
  5. Ability to write generic beacon detection module that detects all types of beacons.
  6. Beacon detection in background mode
  7. Trigger notifications and actions as defined for the detection.

I also have good knowledge of asynchronous programming, background tasks, NSThread, caching, HTTP and socket connection network programming, image processing, push notifications, in app purchase, human interface guidelines for iOS/Android apps and app store publication.

Following is the link of the app that i developed recently that works with estimote beacons:
Humana Fitness: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/humana-fitness/id927086652?mt=8
Roxle: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1004816111&mt=8

I can develop apps for both iOS and Android right from scratch, including UI designing, backend development on PHP/MySql.

Please let me know if you are interested, let’s schedule Skype conversation and discuss the project in detail together.

Please reach me at:
Email: mustafa_murabbi2202@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Mustafa Murabbi

Hello Ziad,

My name is Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company from India. We have very good experience on developing Estimote beacon based apps on iOS and Android.

One of our work is for the retail industry. Please visit www.Tag2m.com ( this is for the US based client ). The apps are also available on iOS and Google play.

I can explain more details in meeting or email. Please email me at kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

My skype: whitelotuscorp

Thanks,

Kirtan

Dear Mustafa,

Pls send me yr email again as the one shared bounced back.

Thx,
Ziad

Hi Ziad,

Thank you for the message. Please add me on email: mustafa.murabbi2202@gmail.com

I have added your Skype.

Please let me know best time to reach to you.

Best Regards,
Mustafa