Triangulation or Trilateration stickers indoor

Hello, for my thesis I want to discover the movements of a patient in a room. I had intended to connect one steacker the patient’s arm, a sticker near the bed and a sticker on the wall.
To determine the displacement wanted to use a function of triangulation or trilateration. Has anyone ever tried?
Reading the coordinates passed from class nearable I find xAcceleration variables, yAcceleration and zAcceleration, values numbers do they represent?
for Example

x1acceleration x2acceleration = 100 = 300 x2-x1 = 200
y1acceleration y2acceleration = 100 = 300
z1acceleration z2acceleration = 100 = 300
200 ie the difference between x2acceleration x1acceleration and what it represents? what is the unit of measure?
thanks

These are values from the built-in accelerometer, i.e., a sensor which measures acceleration, i.e., changes in speed (:

You might remember from science classes that acceleration is a vector, and in 3D spaces, a vector has 3 components, and that’s why acceleration x/y/z is about. (Note that the coordinates system is relative to the sticker, not to the environment. For example, if you pick a sticker straight up, it’ll register positive acceleration on the y axis. If you flip it upside-down and then pick it straight up, it’ll register negative acceleration, b/c when you flipped the sticker, you also flipped the coordinates system.)

The unit is “mili-g”: “mili” as in, 1/1000, “g” as in, “standard gravity” (: