Telemetry Data via Mesh

Is it possible to send telemetry data to beacons in an Estimote mesh network?

Why would you like to send telemetry data to beacons? What beacons should do with this data when they receive it?

Maybe there is a typo in this question. I think correct phrasing would be “Is it possible to send telemetry data through beacons in an Estimote mesh network?”

It seems the author wants to read telemetry data remotely from the farest beacons through his mesh network.

I would add another question to this one … how to read these packages ? Should I need to use a SDK or is it possible parse these packages using a linux server ?

In current implementation it is not possible to receive telemetry data through mesh.
It you want to parse Telemetry data, just use our SDK. It will scan for packets, parse them and provide you with data.
There is no official Estimote SDK for linux, but here are some examples how to write parser in Node.js for telemetry packets that our beacons advertise: https://github.com/Estimote/estimote-specs

1 Like

Thanks for your reply on this.

Excuse me!
Is it still not possible to receive telemetry data through mesh in the current implementation?