Meet Estimote Location Beacons!
Read more on our blog: Launching the Most Robust Location Beacons on the Market
Pre-order a dev kit of 3 Location Beacons for $99 now to be among the first that’ll get them. Shipping will start in March 2016.
We’ve also cut the price of our current generation of beacons, now called Proximity Beacons. You can buy a dev kit of 3 Proximity Beacons for $59. These are still being shipped daily.
Read about the difference between Location Beacons and Proximity Beacons on our Community Portal: Estimote Proximity Beacons vs Estimote Location Beacons
Any questions about Proximity or Location Beacons? Reply to this post, and we’ll answer them shortly!
Full feature list of the Location Beacons:
- 7 years default battery life (3 years in iBeacon mode)
- Simultaneous advertising of iBeacon, Eddystone, and additional packets (with different broadcasting power and advertising interval)
- Estimote Telemetry packets (sensor data, GPIO, battery status)
- Generic Advertiser with custom packets capability
- Built-in sensors (temperature, motion, light, magnetometer)
- Additional 1Mb EEPROM memory
- Conditional Broadcasting (Flip to Sleep, Dark to Sleep)
- Separate connectivity packet (advertising iBeacon/Eddystone while connected)
- Improved secure authentication and software update
- Real-Time Clock & scheduled advertising (radio off outside business hours)
- GPIO slot for prototyping connected objects
- Pre-configuration during manufacturing (packet types, IDs, Tx power and other parameters configurable during ordering)
- Shipped with brand new SDK 4.0 for iOS and Android
- Full Indoor Location SDK support
- Compatibility with Estimote Cloud and remote management
- Intelligent prototyping and deployment adhesive tape
- Water resistant and eco-friendly reusable enclosures