Motion UUID in Andorid SDK

I set my beacon to emit motion UUID. And I noticed in the iOS Estimote App that it is generating a motion UUID by replacing the first digit of the Proximity UUID. The question I have is, how do I read this motion UUID without connecting to the Beacon in Android SDK?

I am using the below code to read the Proximity UUID. And it works when I do not set the beacon in motion
beaconManager.startMonitoring(new Region( “still region”, UUID.fromString(“B9407F30-F5F8-466E-AFF9-25556B57FE6D”), 50361, 18722));

I am tried to use the below code to read the motion UUID. But it never detects this ID even when I set the beacon in motion
beaconManager.startMonitoring(new Region( “motion region”, UUID.fromString(“39407F30-F5F8-466E-AFF9-25556B57FE6D”), 50361, 18722));

Any pointers? I definitely do not want to sense the motion by connecting to the beacon. I am trying to achieve this by monitoring to see what UUID is the beacon emitting (a Proximity UUID or a motion UUID).

If you enabled Motion UUID for your beacon in the iOS app, the code you shared should work just fine on Android. Can you double-check if the Motion UUID is enabled?

Another test you could do is, go to the List view in the Estimote Android app, and see if the UUID changes there when you move the beacon.