Looking for iOS/Android beacon developer with exp

Hi guys,

I am a Product Manager for beacon based HRM system. Right now we are building the MVP that will allow to demo functionality for the client with over 30k employees. The HRM has indoor navigation for guests of the company as well as employees.

I am also looking for a team of engineers who will take on the project. The dream team would consist of a backend engineer, iOS and Android engineers If anyone is interested to learn more about the gig, please shoot me an email slavakorobeynikov[at]gmail.com . I would also like to know if there is a some kind of certification for engineers that shows the skill level for Estimote. Thanks!

Hello Mr Salva,

I’m Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder at Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development agency specializing in iBeacon app development.

Have been working on many beacon based concepts. I am sure we can work together as we have in house team of backend and mobile app developers to develop a promising MVP for your HRM system.

http://www.whitelotuscorporation.com/ibeacon-app-development.html

Please go through the link above. I have also sent you an email regarding the same.

My skype id: whitelotuscorp
Email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

I look forward to work with you.

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker