Looking for an Intermediate/Expert Developer in iBeacons

I am based in Kuwait and planning to open my own startup to offer iBeacons solutions and apps, need a developer to work with me remotely on a professional level and support.

Hi El Atik, I am Ilya from Space-O. Nice to meet you.

Great news for you that we already successfully developed a complex solution for our dear customer from Kuwait.

Solution based on the synergy of Estimote Beacons and our custom hardware device. Our reference will be happy to tell you more about his experience working with our team. His contact details are available upon request.

In general, our company provides full-cycle development services of: custom Hardware (Including PCB design and manufacturing), Native Mobile development (From wireframes to submission) and different Beacon/BLE related solutions. We also have many pieces of knowledge and successful cases of collaboration with Startups.

Please, feel free to tell us more about your current development needs by sharing additional information to my email: ilya@spaceotechnologies.com

We will be happy to help!

Looking forward to your soon reply.

With the kind regards from Siberia,
Ilya.

Hello My Friend,

I 'm Kirtan Thaker from Whitelotus Corporation. We are mobile app development agency based with specialization in iBeacon technology.

We have very good experience in leveraging this technology and we can surely help you achieve your goal. We have been participating in GITEX held in Dubai. We have been working with many customers in the GCC region.

This GITEX we launched our product www.spotnify.com which is Hyperlocal engagement platform that help connects all the spots like retail, museums, restaurants, cafes, public places, tourist spots to engage with their audience. The Spotnify dashboard helps these spot owners to run their campaigns. I can give you more details about it.

Please contact me with more details about your project and we can take forward our discussion .

email: kirtan@whitelotuscorporation.com

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Kirtan Thaker

Dear El Atik,

My name is Kate and I am the Business Development Manager at IT Craft https://itechcraft.com

Dear El Atik, I am really excited to e-meet you and have a chance to discuss your needs in more details. We have an extensive experience in working with iBeacons solutions (3+ years) and I think we could be a good fit for your needs.

Please, let me know how it will be more convenient for you to talk to us: in Skype or via emails.

You can add me to your Skype list of contacts by kate.bulavina or just send me an email to ekaterina.bulavina@itechcraft.com.

Thank you, dear El Atik, in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Kate
IT Craft

Hello El Atik,

I do have an in-house team that has expertise in launching iBeacon based app. My team created Bonus Place. Here is a video review:

Drop me a line if you need any tip or a help: one.ivan.f@gmail.com

Best,
Ivan Fortuna