iOS list beacon with different UUID

Hi.
Now default my 3 developer beacons have the same UUID and the Example Project is looking for that UUID.
The App scans after start and show my beacons.
But now i have changed my UUID to "unique" (generate new UUID) .
all 3 beacons have now different UUID,but after start the example App no beacons where listed damn :(
in the define section of ESTBeaconDefinitions.h (#define ESTIMOTEPROXIMITYUUID) i have changed this
hard coded (default) UUID to my UUID with one of the beacon,and the beacon is listed in the Tableview yeah :).But only one :(
but the Example App init only one range with one UUID.
Now i have changed the second beacon with the same UUID and 2 beacons are listed,but with the same UUID.
i need a list with my beacons with different UUID's,is that possible ?

How can i list beacons with different UUID in one range ?
And what's the identifier from init of this Class ?
It works with @"" and @"mint" this is the same.

i play only with the iOS Example from Estimote.

hope for help

Modifying ESTIMOTEPROXIMITYUUID in the header file is a rather bad idea.

Instead, you could simply specify your own UUID when creating the region which is used to range beacons. Speaking of the Example project, it's this line:

https://github.com/Estimote/iOS-SDK/blob/master/Examples/Examples/ESTBeaconTableVC.m#L75

You can make it into:

ESTBeaconRegion *region = [[ESTBeaconRegion alloc]
                           initWithProximityUUID:[[NSUUID alloc]
                                                  initWithUUIDString:@"YOUR-OWN-UUID-HERE"]
                           identifier:@"SampleRegion"];

If you want to track 3 different UUIDs, you'll need to create 3 different regions and start ranging for each of them, e.g.

[self.beaconManager startRangingBeaconsInRegion:self.region1];
[self.beaconManager startRangingBeaconsInRegion:self.region2];
[self.beaconManager startRangingBeaconsInRegion:self.region3];

The identifier is there to help you figure out which region is which - especially useful in delegate methods, e.g. beaconManager:didRangeBeacons:inRegion:.