iOS EstimoteSDK.Framework will not build

I am starting an Estimate project for my company. There where 20 complier errors, stating that their where many things wrong with the framework file. When I began to start my own project, I dropped the framework file in the project and received the same parse errors. The errors come from using _Nullable characters in the header files of the EstimoteSDK.Framework, please help resolve.

EXAMPLE COMPILE ERROR:
In file included from /Users/Kevin/Downloads/iOS-SDK-master-3/Examples/beacons/Examples/ESTBulkUpdaterRemoteDemoVC.m:8:
In file included from /Users/Kevin/Downloads/iOS-SDK-master-3/Examples/beacons/Examples/ESTBulkUpdaterRemoteDemoVC.h:9:
In file included from …/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/EstimoteSDK.h:23:
In file included from …/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTUtilityManager.h:14:
In file included from …/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDeviceNearable.h:13:
In file included from …/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDeviceConnectable.h:14:
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:48:55: error: expected ')'
typedef void(^ESTCompletionBlock)(NSError * _Nullable error);
^
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:48:34: note: to match this '('
typedef void(^ESTCompletionBlock)(NSError * _Nullable error);
^
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:49:54: error: expected ')'
typedef void(^ESTObjectCompletionBlock)(id _Nullable result, NSError * _Nullable error);
^
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:49:40: note: to match this '('
typedef void(^ESTObjectCompletionBlock)(id _Nullable result, NSError * _Nullable error);
^
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:50:58: error: expected ')'
typedef void(^ESTDataCompletionBlock)(NSData * _Nullable result, NSError * _Nullable error);
^
…/…/EstimoteSDK/EstimoteSDK.framework/Headers/ESTDefinitions.h:50:38: note: to match this '('
typedef void(^ESTDataCompletionBlock)(NSData * _Nullable result, NSError * _Nullable error);

Starting with Estimote SDK 3.7.0, we only support Xcode 7, as we added the nullability and generics annotations not present in Xcode 6. Would you mind sharing what’s the reason you’re still on Xcode 6?