I need help regarding Bluetooth

I am thinking to buy an electric smoker connected to smartphone with bluetooth. My question is do these bluetooth electric smoker support web Bluetooth also?

Thanks in advance

This forum is about Estimote products and technologies. You should ask your question on support sites of manufacturers or sellers of those devices.
Web Bluetooth is a feature of a web browser, but I doubt any of those devices have one.
However technically it may be possible to create a web app that will use Web Bluetooth API to connect to such machine, but from my experience most manufacturers of Bluetooth devices goes only with a dedicated app for smartphones.

1 Like

Hi…MES electric smoker has inbuilt feature of bluetooth. Taking a gander at the new MES with the glass window. Keep thinking about whether anybody has utilized it yet? Will the window free alot of warmth? It will get smoky so you can’t see inside anyway…right? It’s $298 at Sams.

I think it was a slip-up to put an enormous glass window, somewhat gimmicky. You would think this needs to hurt the temp recuperation if its lone single sheet during cold weather months. I have a unique 40" and not genuine content with it throughout the colder time of year.

Those in the hotter environments would be alright.

I concur with Bubba, who needs to continue to clean the window? One smoke without cleaning you most likely can’t see in any case.