I am looking for Ready solution for Shopping Mall

I am looking for ready solution for Shopping Mall native app, which will include the Indoor navigation and push messaging for deals and offers. We need to cover 400+ stores and connect with their consumers through this simple, flat, fast and time effective mobile app.

I would like to use proximi.io SDK for Indoor navigation system to simplifies customers’ shopping experience, resulting in time saved and increased spending with greater experience. also i would like to use any ready solution for Parking, please suggest which would be the right solution.

• Project Completion Deadline is 3 months.

1 Like

Hi @raufi,

Sent you a Skype request ( csi.victor1 ). lets discuss it in detail.

Victor

Hi Shahid,

I’m Kirtan Thaker, Co-founder of Whitelotus Corporation a mobile app development company from India. We specialize in iBeacon app development. Here is our product that can be used at Shopping malls. www.spotnify.com

I sent you skype request for more discussion.

Thanks,

Kirtan

sent you a skype request from my ID sudeepbhatnagar, I’m interested in discussing your project.

Hi Shahid,

We have ready solution for shopping mall and have implemented our proximity marketing solutions for malls, cafe and universities.

I would love to demo the solution to you and discuss further on your requirement. I have added you on my Skype.
For your reference my Skype is: narendra.softweb

Look forward to talk to you soon.

Best,
Naren
Softweb Solutions Inc.
naren@softwebsolutions.com

Hi Shahid,

I’m Stephane SELBONNE, founder of SPOCONLINE a mobile app development company from Guadeloupe. We specialize in iBeacon app development.
Here is our product that can be used at Shopping malls. www.beaweez.com
Stephane SELBONNE
My Skype : stephane.selbonne
My Email: stephane.selbonne@spoconline.fr

We are mobile app development company based in India with specialization in iBeacon technology.

We have expertise in leveraging beacon technology and we can surely help you achieve your goal.

Recently we launched QUICKFOOD , The Beacon based food ordering app for hospitality industry.

Please contact me with more requirements about your project and we can take forward our discussion.

Mail us at : sales@techware.in

web: https://www.techware.co.in/beacon.php

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Team Techware