How to build my own Indoor Location wizard?

Your Indoor Location wizard is fantastic, but can i build my own Indoor Location wizard ?
Or at least, I want to integrate Indoor Location Wizard to my app, so user can build their own map location.

One more, is there any way to store my map on local environment without uploading it to Estimote Cloud ?

Hi @ducpm8!

Currently there is no such option. With previous version of wizards we did have this option in SDK, but the interest was very little.

Would love to hear what is the use case you are building - when and how the users would map the location?

One more, is there any way to store my map on local environment without uploading it to Estimote Cloud ?
Sure, EILLocation is compliant to NSCoding this means that you can fetch It once and store it locally on the device for example in NSUserDefaults!

Hi @Marcin_Mycek

Great answer.
We’re building a worker-realtime-tracking solution for a factory.
The problem we are facing now is customer hope that they can change the factory maps by themselves when needed (and of course they need to reconfiguring the beacons )

Can i store those location metadata in local database ? so that i don’t need to re-creating them each time.