"CoreBluetooth[API MISUSE] CBCentralManager can only accept commands while in the powered on state " error while trying to range beacons

HI.I'm trying to range estimote beacons in my app.
But when app ranges beacons after firing [beaconManager:didRangeBeacons:inRegion:] method,it outputs "CoreBluetooth[API MISUSE] CBCentralManager can only accept commands while in the powered on state " into debug console,and also i'm not able to connect to beacon for changing some values.
What's my problem?
Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It looks like it's an issue with Core Bluetooth. It's a bug that spits out this warning. Bluetooth requires to be in certain state for certain actions. It happens sometimes and we hope that with next iOS update the Core Bluetooth problems will be addressed.

Cheers.

P.S.I can range beacons and read values which don't require connection to beacon,such as minor,major,proximity etc.,but I also need to change them.

Hi Chingiz,

Will check it with our developers and let you know shotly.

Cheers.

Ok,I got it.
But I could get rid of this warning when I begin to use startEstimoteBeaconsDiscoveryForRegion and then start ranging.Now I'm doing like I decribed in last answer in this https://community.estimote.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201103813--How-to-get-macAddress-property-while-Ranging-

and i'm not sure that i'm doing everything right!