Cordova Plugin for Estimote Beacons

When using pure Estimote Android SDK you can use:

SystemRequirementsChecker.checkWithDefaultDialogs(context);

More information here:
https://estimote.github.io/Android-SDK/JavaDocs/com/estimote/coresdk/common/requirements/SystemRequirementsChecker.html

which android version do you have? for which version you are testing your plugin?

i try to add and run a plugin which will ask for the permissions. I think that you forget this

You’re right, the plug-in doesn’t asks with checkWithDefaultDialogs.
But the app’ still works on my Samsung SM-G360F with Android 5.0.2

Hello
I have the same Problem to add the Plugin Estimotebeacons with Error :Failed to fetch plugin 

im Testing with Android using Evothings

Hey @killerwhale,

the Evothings plug-in is not maintained so we forked it and updated. But I can make little changes on it like adding checkWithDefaultDialogs.

1 Like

Hello everybody. Good news, everything is working now :slight_smile:

i installed a plugin for gps stuff and now the app will ask for the gps permission. so no it is working :slight_smile: thanks to everybody. Thanks for the plugin. It is very nice.

1 Like

Yeah @torbengabriel,

happy to see that is working :slight_smile:

I stupidly didn’t tell you that on our application, the Bluetooth and Location services checking was done by JavaScript before calling the plug-in

2 Likes

Hello @torbengabriel
Starting with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), users need to grant location permissions at runtime. Make sure your app requests these permissions explicitly in your code using ‘requestPermissions()’.