Beacon not detecting after restart the iphone

I am using estimote sdk 3.1.0 and my app is working fine in forground and background but when iphone restart then my app is not detecting beacone automatically i have to open my app once then its detecting beacons. Why i am facing this problem if i have to write any code for this let me know . Because after restart my iphone and also my bluethooth is on but my app not detecting beacon.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks
Puneet

It usually takes iOS a good few minutes before it automatically starts picking beacons up in the background again after restart. If you wait ~ 10 minutes, does it work then? If not, then it might be worth filing a bug report with Apple.

I think i have already share my code with you and then you told me its not issue in my code . if you want then i can share my code with you if you can help me . The problem is that some time estimote developer say that it will detect after 10 min and they told me to check my code . so i am asking if you want then i will share my code which i already sent you priviosly on email and your response was that.
“Your code is fine. It’s iOS’s responsibility to resume monitoring after the device is restarted. If it doesn’t work even after a few minutes and with you going out and in range of a beacon, then something’s wrong on the iOS level.”

please let me know the what is the problem. code issue or ios issue.
Thanks
Puneet

That was me back then (; If your app is detecting beacons in the background even after you kill the app, then your code is fine, and it should work also when the phone is rebooted. If it doesn’t, even after 10 or more minutes since the reboot, then I think it might be a bug in the iOS.

Hi piotr

Beacon is not detecting in ios9 and also restart problem is there . In ios8 beacon detecting but after i restart the iPhone beacone not detecting . I have to open the app once then its work but i need when iPhone restart then its auomatically detect the beacons without open the app. Please can you guid me .
Thanks
Puneet