After restart iPhone my app not detecting beacons automatic

My app detecting beacons in foreground, background, quit by user but when iPhone restart my app not detecting beacons . But when i off bluetooth and then on bluetooth then start detection or i have to open my app once then its start detecting. But after restart my app not automatic start detecting beacons . Why i am having this problem anything i miss in my code or settings.

Thanks

Hi Puneet,

If the app is running in the background and you restart the phone, you’ll need to restart the app to start monitoring work again. If you kill the app, it will keep monitoring, but if you restart the phone, you need to restart the app.

Cheers.

Hi Wojtekb

So in every case if i restart my iPhone i have to open app once. But when i off bluetooth and then on bluetooth then start detection without app open once after restart iPhone.

Thanks

Hey there,

Actually, I confirmed it with our engineers and it looks like an app will start monitoring after restart, just not immediately: there is a delay. On the upside: it’s probably unlikely that your users will be restarting their iPhones on-site where you’ve deployed beacons.

Turning Bluetooth off and on again should not impact monitoring: it will restart automatically once BT is enabled.

Cheers.

Hi
I have checked this but after restart many hours app not detecting beacons and my bluetooth also on but not detecting beacons.

Thanks