Hi looking to do a POC on some Proximity Beacons. Simple iOS App with both user and admin functions as well as accessing the Accelerometer function. Hoping to get some assistance.
Hello Chris, Greeting of the day!!
I have read your posting in detail and would like to tell you that we are a team of expert Beacon, Mobile & Web developers along with experienced testers. Are you still looking for the developers?
Please let me know so that we can connect over a call and discuss your project requirement and I can align my best resources on your project.
Following is our relevant experience:
IBeacon based Applications:
Consumer Side: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6j98gdzx0p7kf7d/Customer.mp4?dl=0
Vendor Side: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0glphemedfxf44/Vendor.mp4?dl=0
On Technical aspects we are providing following services:
– iOS and Android Development: Objective C, Swift4.0, Java, X Code 9, Android Studio
– Programming language: PHP, Ruby, Ruby, and Rails, C#.NET
– Stacks: LAMP, WAMP, MEAN Stack, Microsoft.Net
– Cloud backend: Amazon S3 EC2 AWS, Firebase, Bug freeTwilio
– Work through Agile Development Approach
– Able to commit 40+hrs/week for the project.
– Back-end Development on PHP/MYSQL
– Constant availability on Skype, Hangout. Phone to respond promptly.
Post development services:
– 1-Month Bug-free support
– Full Support for Uploading the app on App stores & Play store.
Could you please provide us with project details or any document brief, if you have one? Or, we can discuss it on Skype.
We are on +5.30 GMT and can be available on your time-zone for all discussions. We have our presence on Skype and email with a maximum turnaround time.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.