SpeechToText input inside Proximity zone

I am creating an application for blind and visually impaired person, I created a local database which contains column for Primary Key(Beacon Attachments ) and another column for information which i want to give to the user if they are near that beacon . It’s working fine but I want to ask user if they want to hear more info about the POI(point of interest) they are in or no, through the voice command can i do this inside each zone . As of now it’s giving me error when i call speechToText from each zone.

ProximityZone zone = new ProximityZoneBuilder()
                .forTag("proximity-for-multiple-bea-iaj")
                .inNearRange()
                .onEnter(new Function1<ProximityZoneContext, Unit>() {
                    @Override
                    public Unit invoke(ProximityZoneContext context) {
                        List<ProximityContent> nearbyContent = new ArrayList<>();
                        String information = context.getAttachments().get("proximity-for-multiple-bea-iaj/title1");
                        // get data from database , if the key matches 
                        String information1 = databaseAccess.getInformation(information);
                        Log.d("app", "Enter: " + information);
                        if (information == null) {
                            information = "unknown";
                        }

textToSpeech.speak(information,TextToSpeech.QUEUE_FLUSH, null, null);

/////------ Here i want to ask if they want to hear more--------////////
                        textToSpeech.speak("Do you want to hear more information ?" , TextToSpeech.QUEUE_FLUSH, null ,null );
                        // call Speech To text method 
                        if(answer == "yes" ){
                                        // give more information 
                                        textToSpeech(information1);
                        }
                        else {
                               textToSpeech("Ok, skipping more information");
                         }
                        nearbyContent.add(new ProximityContent(information, information1));
                        proximityContentAdapter.setNearbyContent(nearbyContent);
                        proximityContentAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged();

return null;
                    }
                })
                .onExit(new Function1<ProximityZoneContext, Unit>() {
                    @Override
                    public Unit invoke(ProximityZoneContext context) {
                        List<ProximityContent> nearbyContent = new ArrayList<>();
                        String information1 = context.getAttachments().get("proximity-for-multiple-bea-iaj/title2");
                        Log.d("app", "Exit: " + information1);
                        textToSpeech2.speak(information1,TextToSpeech.QUEUE_FLUSH, null, null);
                        nearbyContent.add(new ProximityContent(information1, null));
                        proximityContentAdapter.setNearbyContent(nearbyContent);
                        proximityContentAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
                        return null;
                    }
                })
                .build();