Official Android Estimote app keeps crashing, can't setup my beacons

Hello

Using the latest version of the Estimote app on Android 10 I can find my beacons and select them but as soon as I login and try to access them I either get instantly disconnected or the app crashes with the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'java.lang.Object java.util.List.get(int)' on a null object reference
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.DeviceDetailsProvider.getLocationDetailsList(DeviceDetailsProvider.java:512)
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.DeviceDetailsProvider.getDeviceDetailsList(DeviceDetailsProvider.java:49)
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.DeviceDetailsManager.provideSettings(DeviceDetailsManager.java:152)
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.DeviceDetailsManager.provideSettings(DeviceDetailsManager.java:134)
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.NewDeviceDetailsInteractor$3.success(NewDeviceDetailsInteractor.java:162)
	at com.estimote.apps.main.details.NewDeviceDetailsInteractor$3.success(NewDeviceDetailsInteractor.java:158)
	at com.estimote.coresdk.cloud.internal.InternalEstimoteCloud$8.success(InternalEstimoteCloud.java:559)
	at com.estimote.coresdk.repackaged.retrofit_v1_9_0.retrofit.CallbackRunnable$1.run(CallbackRunnable.java:45)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7560)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)

Any help would be appreciated

Best regards