Android Estimote Application

Hi,

I think that Estimote Technology is working worst day by day.

Currently I can not connect the beacons with the official Estimote app for Android.
I need to configure some beacons, I managed to do it from the cloud panel but now i can not connect with the app to apply this changes.

I tried 2 different Android phones, and the exeption when I open the “radar” is the same:

Process: com.estimote.apps.main, PID: 8616
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.RadarView$calculateBeaconMarkersPositions$1
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.RadarView.calculateBeaconMarkersPositions(RadarView.kt:233)
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.RadarView.updateBeacons(RadarView.kt:80)
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.view.fragment.RadarPageFragment.showCurrentDevices(RadarPageFragment.java:109)
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.view.activity.ScannerActivity.showCurrentDevices(ScannerActivity.java:232)
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.presenter.ScannerPresenter.onDeviceUpdated(ScannerPresenter.kt:151)
        at com.estimote.apps.main.scanner.ScannerInteractor$4$1.run(ScannerInteractor.java:274)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)
        at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

I need help.
Thanks.

Is anybody at Estimote Support alive?